Secrets Of Cake Decoration Ebook By John Ellermore Review

If you're looking for information on baking cakes, you probably heard about Secrets of Cake Decoration and wondering whether it's a scam or not. I have read it and will share with you the results I had with it.

Let me tell you that Secrets of Cake Decoration is NOT A SCAM. It helped me achieve the look and the taste that I was striving for. It was unbelievable considering I had no experience baking cakes.

I have 3 kids and one of my daughters' birthday was coming up. Of course a birthday celebration would not be complete if there was no cake. But this year instead of just buying a cake, I decided to make it extra special by making it myself.

So I decided to bake one to see if I could do it. It did not go as I planned. It did not taste really bad, but it did not look like a cake baked by someone who knew what they were doing. I was so frustrated I just threw it away. I decided to call my best friend who had a lot of experience baking cakes and asked for some advice. She told me about Secrets of Cake Decoration and that it was a very good book. So, as I trusted her when it comes to cooking and baking, I bought the book. It had a lot of information but I was so excited that I just printed it out and went straight to the kitchen and proceeded to bake one.

When it was finished, I couldn't believe my eyes. It was so gorgeous! I tasted it and I was shocked that I could prepare something like this. All I can say is this definitely deserves my recommendation to anyone who wants to bake a cake. There is a lot of information in the book and I'm sure you won't run out of ideas for your next cake.

0 comments :

Post a Comment